• During registration, we ask you for your personal details, such as name, address, contact details, email, etc. We ensure the encryption of your personal information. In the event, that a customer would like to purchase a stamp from us, we require a copy of their CNIC, an Authority letter in case it is from a Company, a Doctors’ registration number if required for personal use, or any other form of identification to confirm no wrongdoings are occurring. We will NOT be accepting orders if no form of identification is provided.
• To preserve the safety rights of the community, the user should use their actual identity for creating the account.
• The user must be aged 18 or above.
• For fluent communication, it is recommended to provide correct contact details.
• Customer should check that their email is valid and working correctly, so customers can receive emails on time.